Thursday, December 30, 2004

phew.

Finally. I finished my four journals. Goodness. How could I have done that. Of course, when the quality is lacklustre. Sheesh, though I've finished I still don't feel like going for lecture later. Nah I have to. My attitude these days just suck. I'm living in the flesh man, no longer hold a sense of direction. I mean, I do, but it isn't as strong as it was last week. Things aren't working out well. I haven't been praying (that is really bad.)
I was really enthusiastic, I thought, man, this time I'm gonna make the band happen, I got all excited, set the songs and date for jamming and posted bulletins and asked around for a potential vocalist.
A handful of replies came and I don't know what to do without Gwen's opinion.
I don't know I really don't know what's happening. I tried smsing her, she doesn't reply. I duno who the others are in the band. Urrrrgh. Are we gonna jam yet. What are we waiting for.. I don't know... Are we seriously gonna start with stuff like creed and radiohead? I mean I don't mind.. but.. I thought all along it was supposed to be finch? I wonder what she's busy with.. cos.. if this doesn't work out I'm moving on.

Speaking of the replies I had for the vocalists, hah, this guy actually read the bulletin wrongly and called me on my handphone and asked if I was interested to be their vocalist. He was like,"May I speak to zZ Zzu Zuu-liaahh please?" In my heart I was afraid it was somebody I don't wanna talk to, I asked in a rather fierce tone who he was. (hope I didn't scare him.) I heaved a huge sigh of relief mentally when he told me he was from Dead by Sunrise. Then I realised why he called me zz Zzu Zulliaaah. hahahaaa cos my friendster's Zuliaa and stace helped me posted using The Local Scene account. Anyway, after putting down the phone, I thought it wasn't such a bad idea for me to do vocals. Well I'm vocally trained too. heh.. and it's fun to scream your hearts out. I duno, I might wanna try for fun. haha.

No comments: