Tuesday, January 04, 2005

what.

I just accidentally deleted the photo I was planning to submit for my photography deadline on Friday.
and they say it takes at least two days to get the pictures printed. and I have to start worrying for my journalism deadline on Tuesday. and I just completed my psychology proposal. and freak, I forgot. I'm supposed to do follow up by 11pm today and I just missed the deadline. Dang. and what am I doing here typing away, wallowing in self pity.

It's a new year, and I believe this year is going to be really great. Though it does not seem like a really fantastic start for now, but I have much optimism that things would pick up pretty soon. I had one of the more subdued new years' celebration this year. Choosing to be shy after bitten by that rotten pickpocket on Christmas eve, I opted for a low profile celebration with Owen and Emelia. What was crazy about that: We walked a total of more than 1.5 hours from the McDonald's opposite Parkway to East Coast to catch the ships give out light signals at midnight before we finally reached my apartment at New Upp Changi Rd. hahahhaha! It wasn't exactly fun, but it was good to spend time together, though I felt Eme was bothered. (hope she's fine already.) James arrived later in the night and the first thing he did was to fall asleep on my bed. The three of us had to squeeze on this single mattress on the floor while we played one tedious round of the Mad Magazine. We then finally fell asleep as soon as we played Sweet November vcd. That was it. 2005 New Year's Eve.

HOW.....am I gonna get the picture? I'm supposed to take it before 800-1030.. but lessons start at 9. and I don't think I can take it after school because it would be too late for printing then? Urgh.. I haven't practised the songs scheduled for jamming. and I seriously need to get started for my journalism and psychology deadlines next week. and I haven't done readings for MM Prin. sheesh. NO. NO NO. I shouldn't be worrying. Pray. Pray.

No comments: