Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"Out Of Reach"
long way from home
lost by an echo
i'd never have known
i've got pictures to prove i was there
but you don't care
here's me overseas
across a pond by the Dover peaks
i've smuggled myself into new nationalities
you think you'd be proud of me
there's room to believe
out of sight
out of mind
out of reach
start over is no way to begin
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
this song's been playing in my head since the morning, but I couldn't figure out what the lyrics were. haha.
CPJ in the papers again! haha.. hmm. but Aloy is missing from the picture I wonder why... obviously the important highlight for the Speak Mandarin gig is not CPJ and definitely not their bassist. hoho. So proud of my brother anyways.. It's cool. I saw him on televsion that day, in the afternoon news. Man, it was really weird to see him on the television!!! The typical yet averagely funky guy u see on the Orchard Rd, who is your neighbour that lives a few levels above, that you talk crap with. ON THE TELEVISION for an event highly supported by our VERY Minister Mentor Lee Kwan Yew. Wow, these days you'll never know who you meet and what can happen man, especially when Singapore is so miserably small.
Yup. Speaking of mighty exploits, Strikeforce is performing STORM at Orchard Rd this Sunday!!!! Come on down man, it's gonna rock Singapore. May the Lord be magnified!! WooHoo

No comments: