Saturday, December 25, 2004

A disastrous Christmas, yet made me realise the true meaning of it.

Christmas, the time of joy and sharing. Well. I certainly hope I found joy in giving away my precious wallet which Denise gave me for my birthday. And my beloved RED AND BLACK handphone with so many memories. TO A THIEF. sigh. I was still telling her how much I loved the wallet this morning... This two items I lost are SO ME! The design, the colour, the taste....everybody said it was so me the moment they saw the wallet. It's barely 5 days old. It got stolen. from my handbag.
Orchard Rd was so crowded I couldn't believe I was there. I was just screaming and convincing myself aloud that we shouldn't be there as we (barely) moved through the pack of human sardines. Darn. Those freaks were just spraying foam at everybody, even straight into the face of some innocent stranger who happens to be near. Thus my first resolution for the New Year 2005: I will not go to Orchard on eves of Christmas and New Year ever again. It was crazy. Of course to some others, it was really fun, because when else can you enjoy being dirty and sweaty like nobody's business, litter without being fined, spray at random people and cars without getting a lawsuit, molest the girls around you (you have no choice bcos everybody's squeezed together, you might as well touch more), and at the same time try your hand at picking your Christmas gifts from random handbags and pockets. I was revolted.
Christmas is not about this! It's so not! What's up with spraying people you don't know and then run off...you don't gain a thing man. cheap thrill. OH well. Some might think I feel that way cos my mood was influenced by the fact I lost stuff. but through this, what I really saw at Orchard was lost souls, people with no direction in life going around with a can of crap so that they could feel important for once.
Anyway. I love Christmas because it's a time people are open, to love and to be loved. It's a time I tell my friends how important they are to me. I'm glad Roy, Ivan, Darren and Ally came with me to the Indoor Stadium today.. It's a good way to spend Christmas together learning about the true meaning of it. I love them loads.
Hah. We were supposed to exchange gifts. Guess what. All of us bought the same stuff! CHOCOLATESSS!!!
Weeeee~ Ah. The more you eat, the bigger your hip. URGH.
It was a really long day today man. Started school at 8, ended 11. went over to Little India to thread my eyebrows with Bhavna (thanks for bringing me sweetie), so that I could dress up and look good for Christmas. YEA. like what ally said, SO MUCH FOR DRESSING UP. HHHAHAHAHAHA. nvm. It's ok. Though it sucks having to report and do all the cards. though there's so much memories, photos and messages AND NUMBERS from the phone... It's a good way to start anew... for the new year ahead. Nevertheless, though I felt a little lousy about losing my stuff, my day ended well! Hah. Guess who I met at Tanah Merah station. Thank God I chose to alight there and not Bedok. We meet at all kinds of place but never in school! Amazing. Anyways, it made my day. so.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! GOD BLESS.
and all those reading this now. I lost my hp.. so... if there's anything you need to contact me... I guess its only MSN.

No comments: