Wednesday, January 12, 2005

sian

this is wrong.
Its just the start of the year and everything doesn't feel right. I don't feel motivated or hopeful about stuff.. and just a month ago.. towards the end of the year, I felt that everything was hopeful and things would become more exciting for the coming year.

I am procrastinating. I haven't done any work for the week. Been slacking since monday. I hate the internet. It just gets me hooked and I deviate from doing serious work. Thank God I only have one test this term. Went lil India yesterday with my sister, brought her to shape her eyebrows.. procrastinated from going home and hung out a little after dinner with her. Today, I went sneaker hunting with Danielle and Bernie at Queensway and Orchard. Took the whole afternoon and then dropped by Wee Lee Aljunied to join the Jams church musician at their jamming session. Cool. Though I didn't get to play.. but.. Wow. So much for me to learn. David's great. Rather happy that they are including me for their next jamming session. Hope I will get to play.. and learn some stuff from David.

Speaking of that. Jamming with Narroway coming Tues. Sheesh. I haven't learnt the songs. Don't know if I have enough time man.... there's still project work, psych quizzes, photography to be done and feature writing test to study for.. and.. Sunday night there's strikeforce, Sat is church day, Fri...mayb drum lessons and at night hanging out with Joc and co. So technically I'm left with tomorrow. Man, precious. I've gotta cherish what I have tomorrow.

No comments: