Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What color do you feel like today?


After Hari Raya & exam break plus two days of MC.. I kinda don't feel like going back to work.. However,
Mr Sunflower is always there to make my day. I knew I was going to meet him for dinner tonight.
At noon he sent me this sms:

I just randomly replied "Pink", the first color I thought of.

Time passed relatively slowly after lunch... and finally it was 6:30pm and I was ready to leave to meet him! He sent me another sms:


That got me a little puzzled, but I played along...and these were his replies.

To my surprise... he rushed down all the way from camp with this!!! Here I go again..*blush*

That was sweetest thing ever! I asked, so why all these man.. He said, "I just wanted to court you all over again.." Aww...
Hmm wondered what he would have gotten me if I had responded during noon with a color like black, green or cyan...






No comments: