Monday, June 19, 2006

jules: You want to be with him, don't you?

bestie: I want to be with him so much.. I want everything to go slow... I want us to go slow... so that if we end up together, we'll have all the time in the world..

jules: wow..


__________________________________________

That statement came out so naturally from my friend.. How true it is.

I know of many that get into boy-girl relationships soon after they discover mutual feelings of admiration for each other.
But little did these people also consider that being in a BGR is more than just having someone to cuddle or spend time with.

It's a commitment that says, "Hey.. I'm willing to lay down my life for you."

Yes, it sounds a tad too serious. But I've always believed that when one enters a relationship, he/she should already be thinking about sharing their future together. Otherwise what for be in a relationship?

I've heard too much about guys that want to be in a relationship and yet are not ready to commit themselves.
During the happy times, he whispers sweet nothings.
When he gets too busy, he will be too busy to even reply your sms.
Not having the maturity when confronted, he gets offended easily and starts accusing.

MEN, if you're not even able to control your emotions how can you be a good husband?
Stop being childish, and try to understand your girlfriend/wife when they try to communicate their feelings to you!
When she tells you that some stranger has complimented her, WAKE UP YOUR IDEA and stop thinking that she is interested in that stranger. SHE wants you to be proud of her!
When she asks you why your female friend calls you so late, why do you get agitated?

Where there is no communication, there is no relationship.


Ok this is drifting away from where the post started and I'm getting too angry for my beloveds who are in the above situations.

Anyway. I'm still amazed by the statement my friend made.

No comments: