Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I rejoice in the past

Search engines are the most amazing things that happened.
They allow you to find anything and everything and for all those who blog, be careful of what you write because you'll never know - your boss might just be reading the entry you bitched about him.

Anyway, somebody found my old blog. I read it and found it refreshing that I wrote this in 2004.

"I wonder all the time.. Why? Reality is harsh. Relationships are delicate issues that we all should handle with great care. Emotion is God's wonderful creation, and without that we would be a zombie nation wouldn't we. It is great to love and a joy to care and give your all for somebody you love..But maybe at this point of time God wants me to share my love with others around me, rather than concentrating my 100% on a single person? "
Monday, October 20, 2004 09:56 p.m.



I'm glad that I've thoroughly gotten over the ex.
I'm glad that I no longer cry and get depressed when I watch Smallville or any other teen movies.
I'm glad that I'm healed and living for His purpose!

No comments: