Sunday, March 19, 2006

WOOOOHOOOOOO

Took some time to make this blogskin right.. HAHA. Finally.

Presenting myheartremainswithyou skin v1 in my favourite RED, BLACK and CHECKERED DESIGN.

MY BABYBABY BASS DRUM IS BACK!!!!!

Its beeeeeen approximately 816 hours since I last saw it, almost 40 days since I laid my foot on that bouncy pedal and probably 2 months since I played the full drumkit.

Wheeee its jamming time again!!!
Bassists, guitarists, bring ur kit, come on down to blk 63 to party.

hahaha. Ok.

- end of enthusiasm -

Went for Mosaic Festival yesterday. It was fantabulous.
Latino and Afrocuban. Opened my eyes to see beyond the usual 4/4 rhythms.
These guys really have the groove within man..go wit tha flo

I wanna be so creative when I play too man.

Anyway. I was just surfin. and I found this.

sesquipedalian

ses·qui·pe·da·lian (sĕs'kwĭ-pĭ-dāl'yən)

n. Defn: A long word.

______________________________

?!!! right.
so... I guess to form a sentence with this word it could be
"Sesquipedalian is a sesquipedalian ."

Does this make sense? HAHAH.

No comments: