Friday, March 03, 2006

Changes


the rustling of the leaves
the humid air blows
these greens are no more,
wilting to become golden brown crisps
they keep falling
the trees are balding

in this beaming sunlight
it would have been perfect for photosynthesis
in this rainlessness
the trees are stripped of their crowning glory

the scorching heat
has caused grumbles many
still, let's take some time to admire the beauty

Appreciate.

the beauty of Changes
the beauty of seasons
the beauty of His creations

___________________________________

Ok. I feel so dumb now. WHAT DID I just write?!

hahaa..I was just thinking about the hideous sea of brown leaves scattered all over the fitness station near my block when I was walking home just now. And then I looked up and saw the trees. I went like, "aww" in my heart. and then I decided it was quite a pretty sight too. YES, ok that was very dumb!

ok anyway, i hope that what I wrote made sense.

Yups, Changes are the only constant in life. So no matter what changes or tough times we go through, it is just a season that is gearing us up for the next season! Seasons come, seasons go, simply hold on, and your favourite season will come along, take your pick, Winter, Summer, Spring or Autumn!





No comments: