Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A stranger

it was many years before
you caught my sight at the lift landing floor
i didn't know you then
but a tingling inside wanting to see you more
a stranger, probably i won't see again

weeks and months past
a cute stranger encounter left at that
with greater responsibilities to take
discovering a destiny meant days are simply activity-packed
a stranger, just one of the many strangers that i met

pursuing on to the ultimate goal
more of my time I give to God
He opened doors to what I've desired for
a place He promised me my destiny
but here, i also see a face...isn't that?
a stranger, have I met you before?

my heart my soul my all, to focus on Him I must
every distraction away it shall be cast!
the tingling returned
wait a minute, it was
that stranger, the impression did last!
UrghhhH! Can i please get you off my mind?!

Oh Lord, help me stay focused
You are my first love and always will
Let your will be done
for that was a stranger
a stranger, i shall admire from afar

No comments: