Tuesday, January 03, 2006

the drippy diaries


this is the air I breathe
warm humidity lingers
particles, pollens, they are the floaters
the dusty and nasty
irritants that make my voice husky
my nose becomes haughty
it denies air entry
drip...drip..dripadrip
i'm now in a frantic
where are the tissues that my mom keep?!
drip...drip..dripadrip

AHH CHOOO~!

It's mucus out in a heap. =S
_____________________________________________________

I started out the first line wanting to write something inspirational, but this came out instead. Haha..oh well.. I get cold attacks pretty often. But I shall not confess negatively! This year, my health will get better!

More pictures from Thanksgiving cellgroup.

me and my cell leader, Bro Simon Peter.

the messy scene before it all started, getting ready the talents and props.

Chuck and Cheese in her favourite pose.

presenting to you Ella! poor Irwin had to put on make up.. haha

last but not least, me and sharon with our prizes. Cheers!


No comments: