Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

It's the first post of 2006.
It's 240am and I'm typing in my room, Celest is chatting merrily with my mom in the living room.

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR!!

It's been a great 2005, but I believe 2006 would be even greater, as God would bring forth many changes. As I look back, I have been touched to tears by how God has changed my life and I believe that there would be even more breakthroughs in the coming year!

Thank you Lord.
Had a thanksgiving cellgroup on Friday. The youth zone put up drama and dance for that day. My cellgroup put up this drama, a parody of Snow White - Singapore version.



(Left: Snow white. Flower. aka ah Hua)

(below: Ah Lian vs Mean girl)





(Left: Kind hearted SHE that befriended Snow White. Ella, Hebe and Selina in their ah go go position.)

(Below: I am so shocked that Melvin can act. This is me, with Jin Kiam Siap.)





(Me and my bestie Michelle Lam!!)

No comments: