Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas. Suspiciously handphone jinxed.

The day was great, Strikeforce performed at Christmas Land carnival. Seriously, how can a day like that be bad when what is lined up is simply play, perform, have fun, and end the day off slacking with your family at your sister's cosy pad.

At least I am wouldn't be amongst the catastrophic snow-spraying mobs at Orchard.
Last Christmas, I lost my handphone and wallet to the mob; someone who could not keep his hands to himself got lucky.


This year, the right thing to do would be to protect my possessions and shun crowds. I lost my handphone in the comforts of my alone-ness, to a toilet bowl. Frantically I rinsed it clean, dismantled it to retrieve the sim card. Wrapped the teeny weeny sim card in a tissue paper, left it on the table. Went into the room to blow dry the phone. I came back to find the sim card gone. My sister threw the piece of tissue paper with the sim card!!!
Ahhhhhgh. Oh well. But thank God M1 is gonna send me a new sim card that is 3G enabled, for FREE.



For now, I'll just keep my fingers crossed while I wait till my phone recovers.


Check out last year's post about my mishap on Christmas.

No comments: