Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yesterday's service was really a fresh touch from heaven. This service really reinforced the standard for which the type of life I have to lead.

Ever since the last time Pst Ulf prophesied about new music that will birth forth, I knew in my spirit that I have to flow in the same vision. Even though it seemed like he was prophesying to the musicians in church, I received what he spoke for myself. As a drummer, I need to seize this kairos moment, and practise, for this is the season to do what I am called to do.

Indeed the church is God's vehicle to show His wisdom, and through the church new things birth forth to influence the world. And Strikeforce would definitely be this new thing that God is using. We come from different backgrounds, some never touched even a pair of drumsticks before in their lives. The youngest in Strikeforce is 10 years old (i think), the oldest, old enough to be our grandparents. It does not matter, God uses people of all sorts to do amazing things. And we shall be an impact to the nations! Things are unfolding, as 25 Strikeforce members would be leading for Japan, Osaka to perform in the biggest Midosuji Parade 2005 on Oct 9! More than a million people are expected to show up at this event! WOooHoo!
Though I am not chosen to go, I am so excited for them! One band, One sound, One spirit.

I went to watch STOMP with Strikeforce this week, and after that, Bro Boon shared that there is nothing that they do we cannot do. I agree with it, what's more, we have the anointing of God.
Throughout the show, I was carefully analysing the beats and imagined us doing that in future. I was really bowled over by their creativity and team coordination. I believe that we can be even better than them through practice and a spirit of excellence. What is more important is a heart of worship and a good attitude that will then flow out in the Spirit when we play and perform.

I was so ministered and touched to tears during altar call yesterday because He told me that He is going to use me for something great.. And it requires much faith because it is bigger than anything that I can imagine.

I need to seize the kairos moment, and practise and seek God!
It's about leaving behind a legacy in all that I do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way, I updated my wishlist. haah.
So... blessings are free to come in anytime.

No comments: