Friday, October 21, 2005

God knows our desires

It's Fridaaaaay again!
Hmm. Latest Update: I am blessed with the jacket in my earlier post!

WOW. I cannot believe it, but God is really great! His Word does not only say that we shall not live in lack, but it also says that we shall live a life of abundance.

Indeed He is not only Jehovah Jireh that provides us with the essential needs of our lives, but He also knows the desires of our hearts and will bless us according to His will, because He is a God, a God of excellence.

In my last post, it was seven days ago that I saw this perfect jacket that I loved. To me, it was a pretty admirable thing that I didn't think of possessing at all, too expensive, too unreachable. Nice to See, Nice to Touch. Cannot bring home.
I didn't even think about saving for it, because I know my mom would kill me for buying something so expensive. But my Father, my Father in Heaven was really generous.

I didn't need a month to save for the jacket, it took Him a weekend to work His miracle!

Even though I have been giving faithfully to the building fund for the past months, I was led to give a faith offering last weekend. I wanted my offering to mean something to God, not just tipping Him, but something that would make a difference somewhere somehow.
Then I met James in church later at night and showed him enthusiatically the picture with the jacket I took on my handphone... He actually told me, "Come on! Believe that you can have it la!" Then he said that God will provide, that there has also been times there are things that he desire for, however God would always provide a means for him to get, either through financial blessings or people who bless him with things. I was like, ok... I believe..

Came Monday, my sister saw my MSN picture and asked me if I bought it. "No! Siao.. $180 leh." "Buy for you as birthday present la." *OPEN EYES WIDE, HYPERVENTILATING* Thank God! Wooh! And then we went to reserve the jacket on Tues.

Indeed He says in His word that when we bring in all the tithes and offerings into the storehouse, He will open the windows of heavens with blessings so much our barns cannot contain!

Though this has been not the first time God has blessed me when I give... I am still amazed by how God works...There are many other experiences that has WOWED me, including how I got my drumset..(those who are interested to know can ask me=)

Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.

No comments: