Wednesday, June 04, 2008

L'Amour De Ma Vie


i could never do without
hearing your voice before my sleep
having you fuss around when i am sick
clearing off my plate when i have more than i can eat
your warm embrace after a long week

one year ago seemed like yesterday
you told me to close my eyes and not peep
that was how you tricked me, first kiss on my lips
the little things you did, always surprises heaps
carved a hole in a thick IT book to place a cross necklace in it
sketchbook about the place of our courtship
99 red paper roses with our pictures glued together amidst
sunflowers for (not-very) special occasions
photo-album with friends' wishes you painstakingly collected
spending extravagantly on a HTC phone for me

you make me blush with your surprises
touched me to tears on a few occasions
i love the sweet innocence, the type coming from a child
and enthusiasm from a youth that never stops dreaming
i respect the way you pursue your goals
and the excellence in going forth



i'm besotted with you, mon amour, ma vie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blessed woman you are.

a M.A.N so strong in God.
a gentlemen so romantic.
he reigns over the others, he will never be replaced.

so let the Word reminds;
what God has put two together, let no man seperate.

embrace this love;
treasure this friendship;
and let Jesus be the one to witness this companionship.

till that day comes, let yours truly continue to bless this wonderful couple;
a long-lasting and blissful journey,
such, a fairy-tale will tell your story.


JR-t

Unknown said...

thats so nice!!!
Thanks JR!