Sunday, May 07, 2006

love my sis

Bought bLAST!

woke up this morning excited to watch it, but my VCD player died.

wanted to watch on my computer instead, but first there was hard disk failure and when I could finally on my comp, there was not enough memory.

Ranted to my sis and she drove me to her house to so that I could watch my vcd.

To my dismay, I left disc one in my comp's CD Drive.

What a blur baboon. Thank God there's still a second disk, but the battery battle was in the first disc.

Nevertheless, it was a great time fellowshipping with my sister.

She may be 16 years older but we share our joys and cries together.

We understand each others' pain and passion

She helped me squeeze my pimples hahaha.. I told her about the guy I have a crush on..

I miss the times we could jam together in my house, her on the piano, me on drums

Love her so much, I respect this lady, who's been a great influence in my life, who's brought me to church as a kid, who's sparked my interest in music, who's taken good care of me, and supported me in all my interests and passion, and I am who I am today, because of her.

I wouldn't be playing drums if not for her.
She could have spent all that money on her piano lessons instead of my drum lessons.

this is dedicated to you Sophia.
I love you sister.

No comments: