Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm sitting here, stoning
My mind's in a whirl, the entire morning
So many things to be
I've only myself to convince
that I'm not just a kid
I'm a warrior for the glorious King


I see the gleam in the enemy's eyes
ready to wrestle the doubts in my heart
Picking up the five stones with my hands
I flung with all my strength, confessing Jesus with my mouth


The enemy will never win this war

2 Cor 4:8-11 We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed;
we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken;
struck down, but not destroyed--
always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus,
that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake,
that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.


No comments: