Sunday, April 02, 2006

Jehovah Jireh, My Provider

I got posted to Shell for my attachment!
I didn't expect it, especially after I seemingly screwed up the interview.
I heard guffaws as I stepped out of the external affairs department when my interview ended and I was like, that's it, I'm definitely not gonna get into Shell.
But Praise God..I got through!

Reporting time for first day of work 10 April at Shell Towers UE Square is 745am.
I need a wake up call, seriously.

Does anybody want a job doing admin and can commit for 1 - 2 months or even longer?

I've been working at Symantec for the past two weeks and the HR staff told me that they need 2 - 3 people...probably to replace my position. Though it was boring brainless stuff like printing, photocopying, scanning, stapling and DE-stapling and the likes...throw in some msn, talkative colleagues and an office full of tidbits... it becomes like a primary school party. hahaha.

Thank God for the provision for the job because I didn't even go look for it.
My good friend Ally happened to land herself an interview at my sister's company and mentioned me..and the boss remembered me and asked me to go work with her!
Though this meant no rest before my attachment starts, I could not resist the offer because it was a great chance to work with my friend and get to know her all over again after we took our separate paths from secondary school.

Lovely.

So I've got Symantec and Shell on my resume now.
God is good man!

No comments: