Wednesday, March 16, 2005

feeling thankful.

feeling thankful.
putting down the phone, an unconscious smile I brought with me

feeling thankful, to have him in my life.

it was not the longest conversation, neither the most interesting of all

just a word of concern in my job-hunting desperation

no it isn't the pretty boy that flutters my heart

it isn't the punk that shares my liking in the kids who get up*

19 years my senior, he's seen me through the phases

he's my brother, whom I've learnt to love and from whom I learnt to enjoy the company of family togetherness.

*refers to The Get Up Kids


I really should be studying. The only fruitful thing I did today was to go to school to do a 400 word chinese essay for the China CDS programme selection. I need to NOT procrastinate anymore.

No comments: