Sunday, May 25, 2008

who i am is because of him


an old friend of mine, i really miss
i saw him in my dream last night
i greeted, with a hug and kiss
this man i knew was a confidante i loved
he taught me passion, and to embrace the youths of the world
he inspired me to write, to make melody and dream
he opened my heart to the unorthodox and artsy
four years since we went our separate ways
no words can express my gratitude to him
the influence he had, remains a part of me
i really wish i could thank him with a hug
i really wish we could catch up like old friends once more

if we meet one day, will it be an awkward situation
or will we walk past each other like strangers
If that day never comes, I dedicate this rhyme to you

To K (even you politely refuse)

you contributed in the successes in my life
the ones that you did not see
but played a part because you left a legacy in me



---------------------------------------------------------------


I just realized...Happy Birthday


No comments: