Friday, October 12, 2007

Mr Sunflower

Walking down the stairs I saw him reading. On the first glance, he kept his book and shoved a cream coloured envelope in my face, asking me to read it. The words, scribbly and small - I speedread as he prompted me to "faster read this". Opening the envelope, I took out a card with, again, scribbly small words in the centre (which I barely read) when he told me he has a surprise for me. There and then, I realised he had his right arm hidden behind his back through the last three minutes I met him.





The word "surprise" send the blood gushing to my cheeks and an instant "Oh no..No..You shouldn't have" to my mouth.


Despite my "No..." and my embrace to the wall to hide my face, he presented me with a huge sunflower.






It is the BIGGEST sunflower I've ever seen in my face.

There was so special occasion - but Mr Sunflower treated me to sushi for dinner, in celebration of being together for five months.

Bright, and greets chirpily you in the face - according to my best friend Vanessa, Ray is the sunflower personified. Cheesy, but he'll always bring you a smile and lighten up the mood.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaah The pic is damn fnny la! Bt why sorry mr. snflower? So sweet la ya both.

Vanessa

Yong Qiang LIEW said...

VERY CHEESY!!! =)

Anonymous said...

muahahaha..

Anonymous said...

Poor rallen that u put his face on the sunflower.

u both are so sweet until the ants come.

kaili

Shireen_xlaosher said...

heEx.. sunflower rallen!
ROFL! hahaas..
sweet couple!
:)

Anonymous said...

wooo so sweet!!! yummy haha =D