Sunday, November 12, 2006

maybe

maybe i will grow up
maybe i won't

maybe you will fall in love with me
maybe my heart will grow cold when you do

maybe i will become an artist
maybe i can be a pastor
maybe i will own businesses
maybe i will end up an office girl

someday i might get married
someday i might be with the man of my dreams
then again, that happens in the movies
i guess, for now it's ok to dream

maybe i will get to travel around the world
maybe i will enjoy romance in France
maybe i will get adventurous in Egypt
maybe KL and Batam is all i will get

maybe i will fall in puppy love many times
each time with someone new

even then, i might not be able to forget you

maybe i will become a songwriter
maybe i will be an author of many books
maybe my works will appreciated by thousands
maybe i will simply continue to blog

maybe someday i will not like rock music anymore
maybe my kids will think i am so old-fashioned
then again right now, i just wanna listen to my emocore

maybe i will have to accept the fact
that time and tide waits for no man
maybe i will have to accept the fact
that maturity comes with the acceptance of responsibilities

maybe i can believe
that all my dreams can become reality
maybe i can achieve
the highest potential ever, within me

day by day i grow up
i grow up




----------------------------


Felt like writing, and i started. and then this came out. This is inspired by something i heard on the radio a few weeks ago.

No comments: