Thursday, November 23, 2006

The hay fever's making me irritatable..I woke up, struggling in my head whether to sleep in and skip web design
or to go web design and skip afternoon's colour and composition, so that I can return to recover from the terrible mind-nose-eyes-lungs-wrenching sickness.
I decided to go for morning class and hopefully recover by afternoon, so that I would not miss any class.
I jumped out of bed, crossing my fingers.
I dilly-dalied to pack my huge bagpack, took my files, wallet, water bottle, A3 drawing block.
After my refreshing bath, it was 20 mins to class time.
In my gancheongness, I broke my adidas eau de toilette.
the blue liquid splattered the floor, my heart pinched as i held the broken glass
Was getting really late for school, I had to take a cab

During the 3-hour web design tutorial, I was sneezing half the time.
BLAH BLAH. I decided I would skip afternoon class.

I brought my huge drawing block and paint brushes for nothing.
So, I walked to the bus stop to go home.. and i realised I didn't bring my ez link card, i CABBED again


and then i went home.. rested.. and now I'm feeling better.


So What's the point of this story?


Somebody buy me a new bottle of perfume!!


HAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: