Friday, February 25, 2005

I feel fat. very very.

I feel fat. very very.
Man. Like what's new. Once again, I am fat. I can't stand myself, I just keep eating, knowing what each and single of these consumables are doing to my body. I actually successfully shed 3.5kgs before the Chinese New Year, through a diet that stuck strictly to veg and fruits. And my weight was back to its former glory after all the steamboats and cashew sugees. YEUK. it is scary I know.
This is really sinful. Lack of self-control and discipline is an abomination to the Lord. I think I need to fast on vegetables and fruits again. I really need to.
Otherwise I would be really dependent on food when I do projects. haha. According to what I learnt in psychology, this can be a case of classical conditioning whereby:

Neutral Stimulus: Project or assignment to be done

Stimulus to be conditioned: Food

Response: Do assignment


Hence, after much repetition of eating while doing work, my body and mind has been conditioned to only do work when I have food in my mouth.

THIS IS BAD.

Pray pray pray.

No comments: