Monday, March 30, 2009

Chill out after stressful day

28 March was one day after I tendered my resignation. It was one helluva exciting and stressful day managing my first and last major fashion show. Clothes, shoes, accessories, models, attendance whirlwind through my day before I settled down to catch my breath after dinner that night. I was really looking forward to meeting up with Ray and chillin' out with him at Helipad. Thanks to Dan, I got introduced to this place. Really really really nice place, which makes you wonder, if it were always that quiet. DJ Koflow was spinning that night, but we preferred to stay outdoors, relaxing under the night sky. If you're looking for exclusivity and ambience, this club/bar will definitely serve you well. Without further ado, the view at the rooftop of Helipad.

People chillin on the HUGE "H"

The view from Helipad



My Poison


My sleepy eyes


I was satisfied with the ambience and drinks. We went off early and caught the last bus. Guess what, on the bus this snazzily-dressed man caught our attention. He was in a long-sleeved green knitted top with striped pants and brown dress shoes. On his head a newsboy cap with huge headphones, in his hand a magazine "Computer Music". Woh, must be a DJ haha. And then Ray excitedly pulls out the same magazine! What a coincidence.









No comments: