Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day 2009 Pt 1

What I did on Vday this year...

1. Wakeboarding in the morning with colleagues.....
I barely managed to hold that for a few more seconds...unlike my colleague...
HOT Mama alert!





2. ZZZZZzZZzZ in the afternoon......




3. Dinner with Ray in the evening.... Yums

It was difficult to settle on a dinner place as it was crowded with queues everywhere! We were so famished, after going rounds after rounds in Central. We walked over to Liang Court and finally ordered our meal at 9:15pm at Tampopo, a japanese restaurant at Level 1. I was craving for sashimi. The sashimi at Tampopo was GGGGGGOOOOODDD! Thick, succulent fleshy salmon at only $6.50.

After dinner we walked around the Clarke Quay area and found something interesting. This young man was busking with an electronic instrument which we couldn't figure out what was... How about electronic guzheng?


This is one of my more memorable Vdays. Ha I can't remember what I did last year. Wakeboarding was really fun, despite the extremely salty water. Hope to try it again soon!

No comments: