Friday, September 19, 2008

pot of surprise


life's getting harder and i'm not getting any younger
am i going to complete the things i set out to do
it seems time is passing by faster and everybody
else is doing something, going somewhere

will the good things remain and blossom prettier
or will it all go downhill from here
i think i must change myself to make this world better
and make everyone around me happier

should we wait for tomorrow before any rash decisions
can we believe and hope for nice surprises
like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow after the showers

no worries no fear
i'll take myself further than i've been before
a step at a time and i'll leap and not fall
putting all my trust in the one I call God

Maybe then
we can finally find the pot of surprise after we've braved through the storms




1 comment:

Dan said...

Well, it seems like you find back the inspiration to write again. smile..