Saturday, April 21, 2007

Decisions

There has been so many decisions to be made lately.

I just made one last night which kept me awake the entire night.

It seems each time I made up my mind about a certain issue(after really weeks and months of consideration), it gets bounced back to me - that I should really take a different direction from what I chose.

One of these decisions is for my education options after poly.

Initially my options were:

1. SOT and then go for local uni
2. local uni - NTU, NUS, SMU
3. La Salle/Nafa
4. Go Australia - Advertising Creative (love the course, but can't bear to leave SG)
4. Private Uni - Marketing/Advertising
4. Raffles Design Institute



Time went past, I thought, and thought and prayed..
Bouncing here and there to all the campuses, the deadlines closed one by one.
As I flowed with circumstances and weighing the pros and cons, I settled on Raffles Design, because I've always had a passion for visual arts. It was also wisest to pick Raffles as it offers 3 years for a degree, instead of 4.

So finally, after so long, I've had a direction for my future.

I went on to find out about study loans etc. Now, my sister advised me against going Raffles as it will be really burdensome financially - I should wait ONE YEAR to go local uni instead.

So now, I'm super lost.
I don't know what I want to study in the local uni. I don't even know if I can get in.

But I have to complete my studies....

As a kid I've always known what I want and where I want to head in terms of studies.
But now, I just don't know anymore.

--

No comments: