Friday, February 23, 2007

i love you both

perservering, forgiving and faithful
no matter how naughty, selfish and inconsiderate i am

we find frustration communicating with each other
i lose my patience easily
most times being too caught up in my own world
thinking that my work is more important
thinking that fighting for the future is more crucial

i remain oblivious to the fact that while i work so hard to grow up
they will grow old too

i stopped communicating, but they continue to be interested in my life
sometimes i say words and do things that hurt them
most of the times i forget to show my appreciation and love

i don't wanna look back in my life and regret neglecting them,
like Adam Sandler in Click.

Mommy, i love you for protecting me and cooking great dishes for me.
Daddy, i love you for being supportive and spoiling me by doing things for me.

Thanks for providing for me and bringing me up.

i love u both.

No comments: