Saturday, November 12, 2005

a Fresh Start always

It's a new school term and it's a new blogskin for a great start. (As if.) Actually i'm changing the skin because I know I won't have time to change it at least until after this sem. I don't blog often, because I don't like my blogskin. haha...
I'm in Chinese Newswriting, which I kinda dread. I don't really dread the writing, but its more of... ehem. Never know who might be reading this.
It's actually alot of factors, like I heard that this module would be like subediting, just that it is taught in Mandarin. But I guess, I've gotta be responsible and face reality.
I know that everything's gonna be alright, like how we've always thought we would drown and die in the overwhelming work but we still survived through each sem!

I spent time with Chunyun, my friend of 8 years shopping at Bugis Street today. 8 years. We met in Primary 4. Been in the same class from P4 right up to Sec 2. During upper sec, we were separated due to subject electives... but the friendship remains. And we are still in the same institution. Just different courses. Wow. This means that we've been studying in the same institution for 11 years! And that's not counting PAP kindergarten! hahahahah..
We grew up together, but we've always been different. In our tastes, our personality, our goals. I thank God that despite us pursuing different lives and dreams, we're still ever so comfortable with each other.

fRIENDSHIP is highly maintanence. Actually it applies to all relationships. Unless there is one who continues to sow faithfully into it, there comes a day when it dies and only memories remain. Every day is a new day to sow into somebody's life. Make a difference in your friend/mom/dad/sister/brother/auntie/cousin/uncle/grandma/grandpa/granduncle/stepfather/stepmother/whoever I missed out/neighbour's life today.

Cherish.

No comments: